The tax-free savings account, or TFSA, is a savings account that allows anyone over the age of 18 to grow their savings tax-free for a personal project. This flexible and secure account allows your money to grow while still being accessible.
We offer a high-interest TFSA, a savings account with an interest rate of 0.40%. This way, you can enjoy all the tax advantages of a TFSA and benefit from an attractive interest rate without having to worry about your investments.
Advantages and features of our high-interest TFSA:
- The annual TFSA contribution limit has been set at $6,000 and will be indexed based on future inflation
- Any unused contribution room can be carried over into future years
- It has an interest rate of 0.40%
- Your savings grows tax-free
- Your money remains accessible
- Your withdrawals are not taxable
An RRSP loan can help you receive a higher tax refund, which would allow you to make use of your unused contribution room and reach your savings goals faster. By using your tax refund to pay back your loan sooner, you will see your RRSP investment grow tax-free for as long as it stays in the plan.
Advantages and features of our RRSP loan:
- The authorized amount varies between $1,000 and $50,000.
- The term varies between one and ten years.
- It has a payment deferral option of up to 120 days.
- It allows you the option of paying back your loan at any time, in part or in whole.
- It has competitive interest rates.
- There is an interest rate reduction of 0.50% if the loan is taken out before February 12, 2021.
To apply for an RRSP loan, please contact an Investia Financial Services Inc., FundEX Investments Inc., Industrial Alliance Securities Inc., or iA Clarington Investments Inc. agent.
1 The rates shown are set based on the Royal Bank of Canada’s prime rate, which has been 2.45% since March 30, 2020. The interest rates are provided for information purposes only and are subject to change at any time, without notice.
2 PR: Prime rate, established by the Royal Bank of Canada.
3 Available for loans of $12,500 or more.